Top Menu

Home Forums Guardian Nation December 2016 Challenge Drill – Bill Drill

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

How Does This Work? You go to your local gun range and film yourself doing this drill and then you submit your video for a chance to win prizes. Check back often to see the leaderboard!

First Here is the Drill:

Here are the rules:

1. You must be an active Guardian Nation member to be eligible
    2. You must submit a video that shows both your target, shot timer, and any other essential elements to the drill
    3. Drill must be performed with live ammunition. No dry-fire or laser simulation.

Here is how you submit your video:

Record your video with your cell phone or any video camera. When you are done upload your video to your own Facebook profile or YouTube channel. Include the URL to that video in your submission form below. Need more help? Click here for more detailed instructions.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Contact Number

Drill Time

Video URL

This Month’s Prizes:

The top five submissions will be entered into a RANDOM drawing of 1 MantisX.

Here is the Leaderboard:

PlaceShooterTime
    1Riley Bowman2.27

*Please note the leaderboard is manually updated several times per week. Oh… and you should know that Riley isn’t eligible for the prizes 🙂

Chris
    Participant

I would love to do this drill but no of my friends have a shot timer. But I really enjoyed watch Riley go at it. Good luck guys

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.