Top Menu

Home Forums General Firearm Discussion I hope your holster is a good fit…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jacob Paulsen 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant

<I am a retired PO 66 years old. I am thin and have no butt to speak of. I carry a .380 in my back pocket as I can’t get a holster that is comfortable. If this holster is what I need I will start carrying my service weapon. (.40 Glock-15 rounds) I will let you know how I like it. I have a LEOSA CCDW License and can carry just about anywhere so a good holster is a must. THANKS, Jim.

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Jim, I look forward to hearing your feedback. The holster’s designer Brandon can relate with you and I think you will be fully satisfied!

James
    Participant

I got my holster today and wore it while riding my motorcycle. I wore it up a little higher and it did not bind or dig into my side. I have owned many holsters in the past and this one is by far the best. I almost forget it is even there. Thank you very much.!

davewms
    Participant

I never saw what brand of holster you purchased. Just curious. I usually wear a Clinger Atom IWB for my Kahr or Glock single stack 9mm and have been very happy with it. People are usually very surprised to discover I am carrying. I also use the Utiliclip because it hides the attachment better

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Dave, Jim is referring to the Brave Response Holster. http://www.usafirearmtraining.com/product/brave-response-holster/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.