Top Menu

Home Forums Discussion by State Utah RANGE SHOOT For Graduates & Instructors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacob Paulsen 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Trenton
    Participant

Took the course back in June with Mike Clarke teaching, it was actually the best safety firearms class I have done out of many. Talking with Mike, he thought it would be a good idea to organize a range shoot with graduates and some instructors. He said he would love to bring out all his toys haha which I’m sure he has many that would make anyone drool. I think it would be awesome if we could organize an open shoot soon before the snow bogs everything down. Having instructors and grads there to improve and have fun all around. Anyone who would like to participate or has great ideas about wanting to do this please post. I can definitely organize something or talk to the people who are more skilled at it than myself. See what you guys think, thanks!

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Good idea Trenton. We’ve thrown that idea around a few times but just never got it done. Let me circle back with Mike and the other local instructors and see if we can get something organized.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.