Access The First Comprehensive Education, Preparation, and Training Program Designed As The Smartest Way To Protect Your Gun Rights and Your Life In The Event of A Gun Law Incident
This tested, proven, and efficient Blueprint is designed to intelligently prepare you To Protect Your Gun Rights and Your Life In The Event of A Gun Law Incident
You may not like it but gun law is complicated and it matters. It may not matter much when you have to make a life or death decision about pulling a trigger but it matters a whole lot after that decision is made and you are faced with the legal and civil consequences.
Even if you think you may never actually have to shoot anyone that doesn’t mean you don’t need to understand the way the laws and the legal system work. This stuff can save you from prison time and hundreds of thousands of dollars from something as simple as a traffic related confrontation.
This is why I sought out the most qualified and experienced “gun law” attorney I could find and asked them to lend me their two most valuable assets on your behalf. Their time and expertise. We recorded over 8 hours of video reviewing every aspect of gun related laws and the legal system that has evolved around them. Understand that this attorney charges almost $400 for an hour of their time. We’ve brought you that level of expertise at a fraction of the price.
Read on to learn more about the content and the attorney!
Thank you for considering this online gun law course. I’m confident you won’t regret it!
Jacob S Paulsen
Here’s What You’re Going To Get
- 8 Content Modules – Including Common Misconceptions, Legal Jargon and More
- 44 Comprehensive Video Lessons – more than 8 hours of legal consultation with a Doug and Jacob, (Remember – Doug is a Top 100 nation wide pro-gun, criminal defense attorney and former federal prosecutor who bills $450 an hour)… ($3,600 Value)
- 8 Action Guides and Special Resources – Get Your Gun Law Plan In Place ($97 retail value)
The Modules are Divided Into 3 Main Sections
#1: Everything you should know in advance of any gun self-defense incident, preparation both in education and practically
- Do you know how to find and pre-hire an attorney to represent you?
- Do you understand what you need to have done financially to prepare?
- Do you have the right paperwork set aside to help your family get you out of jail?
- Do you know what documentation of training you should be keeping right now?
- Do you know the magic words to use to protect your rights in a traffic stop?
- Do you know the 3 Existing Federal Gun Laws and Their Implications?
- Do you understand the role that the ATF plays?
- Do you know how to invoke the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Amendments in Your Defense?
#2: What happens when the gun goes bang, and what you need to train and prepare to do in the critical moments of the incident: We can’t control if you are charged, yet we can influence how we are perceived and treated by what we know and do
- Do you know how to call 911 and talk to law enforcement?
- Do you know how to manage a crime scene?
- Do you know how to find an attorney from a jail cell?
- Do you know how bail works and how to find a good bail bondsman?
#3: What to expect and how the legal proceedings will work after the incident: Weather it’s a simple mistake gone wrong, or you wake up handcuffed to a hospital bed, you’ll want to understand this…
- Do you understand how Attorney retainers work?
- Do you know how to find and hire expert witnesses?
- Do you understand the expectations you should have in working with a defense attorney?
- Do you know how to manage your employer when you are going to court hearings?
What’s Covered In The 8 Video Modules
Module #1 – How The Firearm Legal System Works
- The background of the Firearm legal system and WHY it matters perhaps more than almost anything else
- How the ATF works
- Where the real line is between Federal, State, and local laws (from federal down) This is important because a federal law will almost certainly always trump a local law; for example at the post office
- What you Need to know about background checks and things that aren’t related at all to your use of a gun that could show up on your record and jeopardize your gun rights
- Firearm registration
- How to understand your specific local laws
Module #2 – Gun Law Jargon and Terms
- The legal difference between “lethal force,” “deadly force,” and Justifiable force and why knowing that matters to you in a defense situation
- Brandishing: everything you did and didn’t want to know
- Open Carry: It may be your right, but is it wise legally? How and when you should think about open carry laws and pitfalls you may miss
- Castle Doctrine Explained: There are so many mistakes in thinking and myths that are shared about this in the gun community, Doug really breaks it down and makes it clear so you don’t make bad choices
- Duty to retreat: Another commonly misunderstood area of gun law
- Citizen’s arrest and how it does and doesn’t work… What are your rights?
Module #3 – Common Misconceptions and Mistakes That Cause Gun Owners Legal Trouble
- Warning shots, don’t do it, some legal reasons you may never have heard
- How will a prosecutor look at a “shoot to stop vs Shoot to kill” situation?
- Are gun bans on private property really unenforceable?
- My car is an extension of my home… or is it?
- Why Guns In Churches and Schools is so important to understand
- Should you drag the body into the house? (Take a quick Poll, share what audience thinks) answered in detail in the course
- “The 2nd amendment is my permit” (HINT: Doug NEVER uses the 2nd amendment in your defense)
Module #4 – Traveling with Guns, Our Most Questioned Subject
- Interstate Travel with a firearm
- EXACTLY: How to deal with law enforcement while traveling and armed
- Can I and should I record my encounters with Law Enforcement?
- Search and Seizure: Can they really do that? Detailed instructions on what to say, and what is and isn’t legal
- BONUSES: there are some additional bonuses included in the american gun law course I’ll get to in a minute
Module #5 – How To Prepare Before The Encounter For A Legal Defense
- Can we influence the legal system? How to do what you actually can AND: what you’ll never be able to change
- MOST IMPORTANT: Understanding the court system has a MUCH greater impact on your outcome than the 2nd amendment or CCW tactics.
- What role do the US court system, Judges, juries, and Case Law especially mean to you?
- Is there value in documenting training?
- Critical: How to Select and Interact With “Your Doug” A qualified attorney solves most problems if you understand how to work with him or her
- How to work with your attorney, before, during and after the event
- What will the attorney likely need in time, money and information
- How much to expect to pay in retainers
- How bail bonds work
- Can you select an attorney from the jail cell?
- What is happening with the attorney behind the scenes: (understand this and your loved ones and the support staff of the lawyer will be able to make everyone’s life much, much, simpler)
- How To Pay For All of This: How working with an attorney recommended by one of the recommended legal organizations works… AND how to cover the costs at a fraction of the price
- What you can do in preparation before hand to reduce your legal bill and time in court
- BONUS: there are some additional preparation bonuses that will help with this, I’ll get to those in a minute
Module #6 : Incident Aftermath – Steps To Take After The Gun Goes Bang
- DO THIS IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE AN INCIDENT: Exactly who to call, what to say and in what order
- How to Properly Handle Interviews with Law Enforcement After a Self-defense Incident
- The Role of Law Enforcement – understanding what they DO and Don’t mean legally is very important
- Will you have to handle media?
- What to Expect If You Are Arrested, step-by-step and what to do as you go through the process: if we have time, ask Jacob to talk about his UVU “arrest”
- What Are Some Other Consequences to Consider After a Deadly Force Encounter?
- Common Mistakes People Make When Dealing with the Law
Module #7: All About Criminal vs Civil Liability
- The legal “war” isn’t over until you fight both these battles
- You might not win both battles, here’s how, why, and what you can do about it
- Legal vs Wise
Module #8: Examples and Real Life Stories
- 2 to 4 anonymous examples of criminal and civil firearm related cases that could really happen to anyone
Gun Law Action Resources
- #1 – Guide: How to Find A Local Gun Lawyer in Two Hours or Less
- #2 – Attorney Interview Checklist – Make sure your attorney can answer these questions so you know you have the best representing you if something ever goes wrong.
- #3 – Local Attorney Interview Guide – The questions to ask your local attorney about your local firearm laws to make sure you are covered in YOUR City and State!
- #4 – Guide: How and When to Record Conversations
- #5 – The Gun Insurance Whitepaper – A thorough guide to understanding the role of insurance programs to protect your firearms from theft, fire, flood, and other forms of loss…
- #6 – Special Interview With A Cop – An interview with a 40+ year veteran law enforcement officer dealing with how gun owners should properly handle law enforcement confrontations
- #7 – Gun Owner Code of Ethics
- #8 – The USCCA list of 2nd Amendment trust Gun Lawyers in Every US State
Why This is Important?
For most gun owners we learn this stuff when its already too late. When the confrontation has already happened, the shot has already been fired, or we already have been arrested. These are the worst times to figure out all the things you don’t know about the law and the legal system.
That is Why Gun Owners Call This the “Second Battle” for your life
The Truth is that most of us Don’t Know What We Don’t Know
It isn’t just about understanding your local laws
It isn’t just about having some “legal insurance”
It isn’t just about knowing your Constitutional Rights…
All of that is good but by itself you still don’t understand the true ins and outs of the law.
The potential consequences are as high as it gets…
Up to Life in Prison and Hundreds of Thousands of dollars in fines and damages…
Here is a short video that gives you an idea for how the course looks:
Who is the attorney?
Doug began his legal career at the Harris County District Attorney’s Office in Houston, Texas. During his time as an Assistant District Attorney, he tried over 70 criminal jury trials, ranging from murder, armed robbery, sexual assaults of adults and children and kidnapping, to DUI, assault and simple drug possession. Doug was quickly identified as a rising star and was described by judges, attorneys and jurors as a knowledgeable, skilled and fierce advocate. Doug’s comfort level in the courtroom earned him fast promotions and a reputation for successfully implementing new ideas in technology to advance his case in court.
One of Doug’s promotions included being asked to join the Vehicular Crimes Division. As a member, police officers and investigators routinely called Doug with questions about fatality crashes where intoxication or negligence were at issue. Doug responded to the scene of dozens of crashes, most occurring in the middle of the night. At the scene, Doug directed officers and crash investigators through collecting and preserving evidence, drafting search warrants, and preparing the case for court. Doug handled many of these cases from the crash scene through verdict. In addition to working investigations, Doug was responsible for training prosecutors and police officers. For his efforts, Doug received awards of recognition from Mothers Against Drunk Driving in 2007 and 2008. There are only a few criminal defense attorneys in the country who have this experience.
In 2008, Doug left the district attorney’s office and accepted the prestigious position of Assistant United States Attorney. As a federal prosecutor, Doug was responsible for investigating and prosecuting international criminal travel networks and drug trafficking organizations, to fighting public corruption, white-collar crime and cases involving national security. Doug successfully tried numerous criminal jury trials as an Assistant United States Attorney.
In 2010, Doug received an award from FBI Director Robert S. Mueller, III for his work as lead counsel on a large public corruption case where wiretaps and other covert investigative techniques were successfully implemented.
Doug’s prosecutorial experience allows him to quickly identify issues that a client or organization may face. He has personally drafted hundreds of search and arrest warrants, reviewed and corrected those drafted by his peers, and trained junior prosecutors in the art of drafting a successful, “airtight” warrant. This experience has given Doug the ability to quickly identify deficiencies, inaccuracies and mischaracterizations in such documents.
Doug is admitted to practice in all Colorado and Texas state courts. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for Colorado and the Western District of Texas, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Sounds Awesome Right? How Much Will it Cost?
Please consider that this attorney charges $350 per hour. That makes this course worth at least $1400 but even with the included bonuses we aren’t going to charge anywhere near that amount.
Common Questions About this Course:
How Will I Get The Course Material?
After checkout you will have access to the videos in this course via our website or free mobile phone app. Your access is permanent… so you can always come back to the site and watch all the course videos anytime you wish.
Do The Videos Have Closed Captioning?
Some do but we are still working on the majority of them.