Our small survival kit comes with three items designed to help you be a little more prepared for anything that the world could throw your way. We’ve slashed the price on these to make them as affordable as possible for everyone. The three items are:
- Folding Credit Card Knife (Black)
- Paracord Survival Bracelet (Black or Green at Random)
- Universal Handcuff Key
Total Value: $22.49 + Shipping
You Pay: $9
Folding Credit Card Knife
- Ultra Slim – Folds to the size of a credit card, 2 mm THIN! (The same size as your standard credit card and 1/10th the thickness of your standard utility knife!)
- Quick and Simple Conversion – In just seconds, this tool transforms from an unassuming card in your wallet into a fully functional knife.
- Surgical Steel Blade – Stainless steel construction for durable, rust-free sharpness.
- Protective Hand Guard – Helps you get a grip and prevents the blade from slipping.
- Built-In Safety Sheath – This prevents any accidents caused by an open blade in your pocket or pack, and even prevents the blade from becoming blunted during everyday carry.
- Snap-Open, Waterproof Locking Mechanism – Easier to open than ordinary penknives, and no metal hinges that rust.
Paracord Survival Bracelet With Fire and Whistle
- Paracord bracelet with flint fire starter
- Appx 12 feet of paracord when untied
- With whistle, flint fire starter and scraper.
- Scraper can be used as knife.
- Suitable for wrist sizes that measure between 7-9 inches.
Universal Handcuff Key
While we encourage our students to be proficient with lock picking with various household objects like paperclips and bobby pins it doesn’t hurt to have a few of these stashed in the money belt, wallet, and keychain.